Welcome Terry

A D&D campaign in a unique setting, run by Plaidrhino.
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

Digital_Boy has just been added to the forum. Jenny should follow sometime soon.

Both of you shouldn't forget to look at Games off the main rpg-sandiego.org site and look for Age of Dusk. If you'd like to keep a character journal, Andy will add you there. It's worth xp for starters, and for seconds most of 'em are an entertaining read. It's also not a bad way to catch up on what happened before.
"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

--Neuromancer, William Gibson
plaidrhino
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by plaidrhino »

Welcome to the boards and the game Terry. It's great having you join.
Some people are like Slinkies ... Not really good for anything...... But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Digital_Boy
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Digital_Boy »

Finally... Figured out how to navigate this thing.

What's up for tonight (being Saturday 05/08/04)?
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

You should put yourself on the mailing list. We're on for today, but it might start a bit late as some of us are going to a play, first. You could join us there, too - should call and see if tickets are still available, though. Details on the spam forum under some post about theatre in san diego by smartmonkey. It starts at two, I imagine we'll be back by 4:30.
"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

--Neuromancer, William Gibson
smartmonkey
Dessicated Mummy

Post by smartmonkey »

[quote]It starts at two, I imagine we'll be back by 4:30.
[/quote]

I don't know the exact run-time of the show, but I don't think it's much more than an hour and a half including the intermission. And I'm also fairly sure theres still tickets leftover.

Email: Morgangilbert01 @ gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Morgan_Gilbert/577987881

"If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable."