RPG-SanDiego Cafepress Store

Spread the word.
Wintermute
Dessicated Mummy

RPG-SanDiego Cafepress Store

Post by Wintermute »

I've finally opened a cafepress store for the site, viewable at
http://www.cafepress.com/rpgsandiego.

As some of you know, the upgrade to Vbulletin cost us a bit of money. Rather than beg for donations, I'm opening up this store. Right now the store is very basic, but I'm hoping to add some unique (and cool) gamer-themed content very soon. If you don't see anything you like, check back in a couple of days! Also, if any of the artists would like to submit work to go on a t-shirt, it'd be greatly appreciated!

I'm also posting a link to my paypal account, for those of you that would like to donate. Please don't feel obligated, nobody's going hungry because of the costs incurred. That said, if you like the site and want to send a few bucks my way, I certainly won't object. After making a donation, I'd be happy to set your custom title to that effect, or add you to a list of site contributors.

Donate via Paypal
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

What you need is a shirt with the rpg-sandiego logo on the front and the 10 laws to gaming club.

Just out of curiosity how large is the logo because if I imagine if you request a larger print size it will look pixalated especially if you send in the one that was posted (unless of course you received a higher res version). I've never ordered anything from cafepress and am curious.
constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
Wintermute
Dessicated Mummy

Post by Wintermute »

The one I uploaded is from a photoshop file, rather than the tiny jpeg. That said, the 'game club' rules are going to be one of the first shirts to go up, probably be ready by the weekend.
Eorin Silverleaf
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Eorin Silverleaf »

I think the t-shirts need some comedy. I know we can come up with some with all of the talent we have out here.
Happy Hunting
Eorin
President Skroob: Sandurz, Sandurz, you have got to help me, I don't know what to do I can't make decisions! I am a president
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="devlin1"][url=http://www.cafepress.com/cp/members/products/preview.aspx?s=sdagreg.0]Here's this shirt I was talking about at One-Shot Day.[/url]

Simple, but that's how I like 'em.[/quote]

Er... You can ony see that one if you're a member... Can you post a non-member link? I don't feel like registering at Cafe Press today. Call me lazy.

Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

He just linked to his Owner view, rather then the storefront view.
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="Gotetsu"]He just linked to his Owner view, rather then the storefront view.[/quote]

That's fine. Still can't see the t-shirt.

Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Ok, figured out his store name from the link. Here's the shirt:

http://www.cafepress.com/sdagreg.19187429
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
smartmonkey
Dessicated Mummy

Post by smartmonkey »

Best. Shirt. Evar.
Email: Morgangilbert01 @ gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Morgan_Gilbert/577987881

"If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable."
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="smartmonkey"]Best. Shirt. Evar.[/quote]

No, [url=http://www.cafepress.com/witlesshumor.16079286]this one[/url] is. :D

devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Oops, sorry about the mix-up. Thought I'd done it, y'know, right.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.