my book

Completely off-topic.
opwunder
Gritty Gunslinger

my book

Post by opwunder »

Hello, one and all...it has been many moons since last I visited. For that I can only say that i have been a very busy boy...5 set designs, 4 lighting designs, and four acting jobs...never thought going free-lance could keep me so busy. If you are looking for something to read though might I suggest you check out this book on Barnes and Noble:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/ ... 0012693310

If any of you read it and you like it, let me know. If you don't like it, keep it to yourself...I mean really! :lol:
A writer is congenitally unable to tell the truth and that is why we call what he writes fiction. – William Faulkner
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

cool
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

that's cool, op! go, you.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Hey, that's cool. Is a NOOKBook like a Kindle Edition? Strictly electronic? Did you self-publish this through Nook, then?

As a fellow writer, I am always looking for insights into others publishing adventures.

-Chris
Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
opwunder
Gritty Gunslinger

Post by opwunder »

It is a form of self publishing. I have been shopping the book around for some time and then got an email from Barnes and Noble. You sign up with them and then download the book and a cover (yeah, you have to design your own) and then they put it into their ebooks. The program that they are doing is called PubIt. My hope is that if a sufficient number of people buy it, I can use that as a foot into the door of a decent agent.
A writer is congenitally unable to tell the truth and that is why we call what he writes fiction. – William Faulkner