Feel Old Yet?

Completely off-topic.
Dragonkin
Pitchfork Wielding Peasant

Feel Old Yet?

Post by Dragonkin »

Ouch, is right.

Yeah, Zelda's hot, but Samus does that thing with her gun . . . . :naughty::eek:

Wanna know what Colorado gamers think? Check it out!
Drew

Post by Drew »

[quote="Dragonkin"][url=http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/07/01/BU2618GKE7.DTL&nopu=1]Ouch[/url], is right.[/quote]

Yeah but it took him DAYS to figure out you could flip the tape for more music, so he's probably not the most savvy. :)

In an infinite universe anything is not only possible, it's inevitable.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Drew"]Yeah but it took him DAYS to figure out you could flip the tape for more music, so he's probably not the most savvy. :)[/quote]

Yeah, I gotta question that one too. I mean, I know that DVD's are not 2 sided, but the tape says Side A and Side B right on it. That just shows he wasn't really paying attention.

Chris

Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Fuck kids.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Dragonkin

Post by Dragonkin »

[quote="mordraine"]Fuck kids.[/quote]

You sick bastard.

Yeah, Zelda's hot, but Samus does that thing with her gun . . . . :naughty::eek:

Barrier Peaks

Post by Barrier Peaks »

I knew I was old when I decided that my son would only ever watch the original editions of the Original Trilogy.

I relented and allowed him to watch the re-mastered Death Star battle, but only because he likes to see the spaceships get blown up.
opwunder
Gritty Gunslinger

Post by opwunder »

I don't do old...for obvious reasons...
A writer is congenitally unable to tell the truth and that is why we call what he writes fiction. – William Faulkner
Dragonkin

Post by Dragonkin »

[quote="opwunder"]I don't do old...for obvious reasons...[/quote]

Well, screw you, and your eternally youthful visage!

:razz:

Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="BlanchPrez"]Yeah, I gotta question that one too. I mean, I know that DVD's are not 2 sided, but the tape says Side A and Side B right on it. That just shows he wasn't really paying attention.

Chris[/quote]

A few DVD's are two sided, but yeah... I still think the kid is a bit of a dumbass.

Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
Dragonkin

Post by Dragonkin »

[quote="Count Zero"]A few DVD's are two sided, but yeah... I still think the kid is a bit of a dumbass.[/quote]

I actually have to argue with that viewpoint (despite agreeing that the kid probably isn't firing on all cylinders). Since today's double-sided DVD's usually feature a FF and WS version of the movie on the respective sides, it is possible (however dim-witted) that the teen made the assumption that the other side was more of the same, rather than a continuation.

Plausible. Dumb as hell, but plausible.