Falwell dead

Nuke an unborn gay whale... for Jesus!
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Falwell dead

Post by BlanchPrez »

Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

I feel bad, but all I could think was, "Well, that's one down. Where's Robertson?"
"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

--Neuromancer, William Gibson
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

I think God is trying to tell us something.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="Neuro"]I feel bad, but all I could think was, "Well, that's one down. Where's Robertson?"[/quote]

It isn't like any of those men dying will effect their movement. Anytime one of them dies two people rise up to replace them. They are like Al Qaeda in that respect.

Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
Drew
Pitchfork Wielding Peasant

Post by Drew »

[quote="Count Zero"][url=http://thinkexist.com/quotes/jerry_falwell/]Jerry Falwell Quotes[/url][/quote]

Holy crap... that was one fucked up, ignorant man... guess he wasn't ignorant, just fanatic...

In an infinite universe anything is not only possible, it's inevitable.
Wintermute
Dessicated Mummy

Post by Wintermute »

:cheers:
"The sidhe cell sells sea shells down by the sea shore."
-Mordaine, running a Changeling game
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

[quote]It appears that America's anti-Biblical feminist movement is at last dying, thank God, and is possibly being replaced by a Christ-centered men's movement which may become the foundation for a desperately needed national spiritual awakening”[/quote]

Wow...I'm sad he died.

I would rather his way of thinking to have died instead

Drew

Post by Drew »

[quote="Skyman"]Wow...I'm sad he died.

I would rather his way of thinking to have died instead[/quote]

That's good. I like that.

In an infinite universe anything is not only possible, it's inevitable.
Dragonkin

Post by Dragonkin »

I was going to post something snarky . . . but I just couldn't. I'm not sad the man passed. I do feel sorry for those who were closest to him, but Falwell himself I shall not miss. His extreme views are indeed shared by others, but it was Falwell who brought them to the fore. I think it unlikely, though not impossible, that the extreme right-wing will find a controversial mouthpiece like him again.

Yeah, Zelda's hot, but Samus does that thing with her gun . . . . :naughty::eek:

Wanna know what Colorado gamers think? Check it out!
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="Dragonkin"]I was going to post something snarky . . . but I just couldn't. I'm not sad the man passed. I do feel sorry for those who were closest to him, but Falwell himself I shall not miss. His extreme views are indeed shared by others, but it was Falwell who brought them to the fore. I think it unlikely, though not impossible, that the extreme right-wing will find a controversial mouthpiece like him again.[/quote]

That is pretty much how I feel about it too.

Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

Dragonkin

Post by Dragonkin »

You know, having watched that, I think he's just as bad as Falwell was.

Yeah, Zelda's hot, but Samus does that thing with her gun . . . . :naughty::eek:

Wanna know what Colorado gamers think? Check it out!