But they say we're winning!

Nuke an unborn gay whale... for Jesus!
Drew
Pitchfork Wielding Peasant

But they say we're winning!

Post by Drew »

In an infinite universe anything is not only possible, it's inevitable.
Dragonkin
Pitchfork Wielding Peasant

Post by Dragonkin »

Once again, watching Spin City pays off. McCain is trying to say there's progress in Baghdad, but neglects to mention how the rest of Iraq is a hotbed of violence. I wonder how he manages to breathe with his head buried so deep in the sand?

Yeah, Zelda's hot, but Samus does that thing with her gun . . . . :naughty::eek:

Wanna know what Colorado gamers think? Check it out!
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Mc Cain is probably refering to something that is probably relative...I think his actions and cautions tell more than word though.
In the end I believe this picture more than the words

BTW bombing a wedding or funereal is adding insult to injury.
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

One of the big problems is, that while we may be having success in one area, we have pulled resources from the other, which makes matters worse. It is one of the reasons we are starting to loose Afghanistan and Pakistan is steadily seeing the rise of the Taliban.

Add to the fact that we don't like the hear the good ol' USA might loose another war. The war was lost the second the administration decided to try to implement strange, neo-con society ideals like a flat tax and private schools rather than public schools focus on things like basic infastructure like electricty, water and other necessities.

Whether we like it or not, we have lost this thing. It is a done deal, but just like Vietnam and similar conflicts it will take far too much time and many more lives for people to swallow their pride and accept reality.
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.