Greetings

Discussion of all things relating to roleplay (Tabletop and LARP).
Dagda

Post by Dagda »

Hello to you all. I just found this board today and wanted to say 'hi' and introduce myself.

My game of choice is D&D. I played a lot years ago, then found my way back to it a few years back as my kids got older. I now run games for my kids and their friends. I was running 5 games for a while, but told them I couldn't keep that up. So my older daughter's two groups have combined and they are DM'ing it themselves. Here's to hoping they can keep it going. I also DM for my son and his friends. I split them into two groups a while back as I just couldn't keep the game moving fast enough for eight 10-11 year old boys without killing myself. They all wanted desperately to keep going, so we broke up the groups and one of the kids DM'ed one of the groups. One of the boys finally gave up on it, so it's back to one group of 7 kids with me running the game. They are going through Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil and are loving it. I DM another group of their friends too.

What I'd really like though is to play some on a regular basis, with a more mature group where we can actually roleplay a bit, maybe even as a player (gasp):o . The kids are all so busy that we just schedule games as they are available, and sometimes its a couple of months between games for a group. It makes it difficult for me to remember what was going on with each group, even if I keep notes.

Well, that's enough for now.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Welcome to the boards, Dagda!

There are several groups here that play regularly and I believe some are still looking for players. Check out the Games Wanted boards. :)

There's also the Thursday night One-Shot group, if you're interested in getting together for just a quick game.

Chris
Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
BreakfastOfChampions

Post by BreakfastOfChampions »

Welcome, n'stuff.

There's lots of games to play in, so you'll have your pick, the hard part is schedule...
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Welcome to the board. Nice to know your raising your kids right with D&D :twisted: Lot's of games here in the Gamers Wanted section. Some D&D in either 3.5 or 3.0 I think. There also other types of RPG's...if your curious. I hope you enjoy the forum and visit often. Lots of great DM's here as well.