Gam3r-Con

Discussion of all things relating to roleplay (Tabletop and LARP).
cczernia

Gam3r-Con

Post by cczernia »

Hey you! Is it the case that you couldn't get a ticket for Comic-con in the hour they were available?

The guy who puts on the Gam3rs is gearing up to run his Gam3r-con during Comic-con and looking for volunteers and having a meet-n-great. I thought I'd stop by and check it out. If anyone else is interested:

Wednesday Feb 16th
7-10pm at the 10th Ave. Theatre

http://gam3rsthewebsite.com/Gam3rCon_VolunteerRSVP.html
constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

cczernia wrote:Couldn't get a ticket for Comic-con in the hour they were available.
Don't you usually buy a ticket during the convention for the next year's convention?
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

cczernia wrote:Couldn't get a ticket for Comic-con in the hour they were available.
Yeah my co-worker got on to late as well
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

mordraine wrote:Don't you usually buy a ticket during the convention for the next year's convention?
Doesn't everyone?

Anyway -- looks potentially cool. I signed up.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

mordraine wrote:Don't you usually buy a ticket during the convention for the next year's convention?
Maybe I should have added a question mark. Yes, I do have a ticket and tried to make the statement: can't do this, than try this.

Anyway, event looks interesting and it is another step in having a San Diego gaming con.
constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

cczernia wrote:Maybe I should have added a question mark.
Uh, yeah, because otherwise it looks like you're just saying that you couldn't get a ticket in the hour they were available. Don't worry; I fixed it for you.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.