Camarilla White-Wolf Fan Club: LARP Vampire Requiem

Discussion of all things relating to roleplay (Tabletop and LARP).
MattGie

Camarilla White-Wolf Fan Club: LARP Vampire Requiem

Post by MattGie »

Hi Gang,
My name is Matt Giezentaner and I just moved to San Diego in August. I've been a member of the Camarilla Fan Club since May 2001 when I founded the Las Vegas domain. A domain that is still active.
Unfortunatly, your local Camarilla Fan Club domain ceased holding regular games in July 2009. Many if it's members were in the Navy and have shipped out to other parts of the world.
In the short term, to get my LARP fix, I'm going to be road tripping to the L.A. game every first Saturday of the month. I have one spot left in the car if anyone wants to come with me and give it a try.
I intend to reactivate the Camarilla Fan Club's local game as soon as I can recruit at least 10 new members.
If you are interested in joining me or you have any questions please email me at mattgie@gmail.com
If you want more information on White-Wolf publishing's Camarilla Fan Club feel free to visit the web site at http://camarilla.white-wolf.com
-Matt Giezentaner
Sadohara
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Sadohara »

Does that also mean that you're on the long road to establishing/reviving that which once lived here in SD, Matt?
MattGie

Post by MattGie »

Magic 8ball says yes.
-Matt
MattGie

Post by MattGie »

[quote="Sadohara"]Does that also mean that you're on the long road to establishing/reviving what that which once lived here in SD, Matt?[/quote]

Also, apparently there is some sort of San Diego RPG meetup at a local coffee house called Filters on Saturday, February 6th at 1pm that is open to all gamers. I'm going to be there if anyone wants to talk about reviving the local San Diego Vampire:Requiem game.

WHERE

Filters

4096 30th St,

San Diego, CA 92104

WHEN: Saturday Feb 6 at 1PM

cczernia

Post by cczernia »

[quote="MattGie"]Also, apparently there is some sort of San Diego RPG meetup at a local coffee house called Filters on Saturday, February 6th at 1pm that is open to all gamers. I'm going to be there if anyone wants to talk about reviving the local San Diego Vampire:Requiem game.[/quote]

I'm one of the organizers for that meetup. I look forward to seeing you there. :smile:

constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
RPGirl13

Post by RPGirl13 »

I've been hearing rumors through the grapevine that Cam Club is thinking about reopening Masquerade for those who want to run V:tM games through Cam Club again. A few of my friends have been considering jumping on that and starting one up. Perhaps you guys should talk to each other.
MattGie

Post by MattGie »

[quote="RPGirl13"]I've been hearing rumors through the grapevine that Cam Club is thinking about reopening Masquerade for those who want to run V:tM games through Cam Club again. A few of my friends have been considering jumping on that and starting one up. Perhaps you guys should talk to each other.[/quote]

Have your grapevine friends get ahold of me. The Camarilla fan club is reopening oWoD as a playable venue.

I don't believe they have current cam memberships or are a part of the current domain set up in San Diego County in the White-Wolf database. So if this is something they are thinking of doing I'd be happy to help them integrate into the organization

-Matt

RPGirl13

Post by RPGirl13 »

We have all played in Cam Club games before. But no, I doubt our stuff is still registered or what not. Its been a few years.
MattGie

Post by MattGie »

If you can give me names I can look it up in the database and retrieve your cam numbers. I also have access to reports going back to the beginning of the club. Once I track down numbers we can look at getting them reactivated. I really am more than happy to help. And more than happy to get some help as well.
Get ahold of me off the list at mattgie@gmail.com or call me at 6198896699.
-Matt
MattGie

Post by MattGie »

Just a heads up. Still looking for more players. This will probably be starting up soon after we run officer elections this month.