Drew's Auction!

Buy / Sell / Trade
User avatar
Drew
Pitchfork Wielding Peasant
Posts: 780
Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 10:31 pm
Location: North Park
Contact:

Post by Drew » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:28 am

Wintermute wrote:I don't see any reason why that wouldn't work.


Sold! Let me know how you want to work this...
In an infinite universe anything is not only possible, it's inevitable.

User avatar
ekomega
Bumpy-Headed Alien
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:18 pm
Location: Ocean Beach
Contact:

Post by ekomega » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:02 pm

Drew wrote:I'll bring it to work tomorrow. Usually park in P4 near Cox or I can bring in in to my office in the old administration building near the library. Let me know which is better and when. I am pretty open.


Does that mean today (Tuesday) or tomorrow (Wednesday)? And do you mean Manchester hall?

I'll be at SDSU in the afternoon today and tomorrow, and you can call me at x44627 (ask for Evan, that's me) if you need to give me directions.

User avatar
Drew
Pitchfork Wielding Peasant
Posts: 780
Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 10:31 pm
Location: North Park
Contact:

Post by Drew » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:03 am

ekomega wrote:Does that mean today (Tuesday) or tomorrow (Wednesday)? And do you mean Manchester hall?

I'll be at SDSU in the afternoon today and tomorrow, and you can call me at x44627 (ask for Evan, that's me) if you need to give me directions.

I keep forgetting to bring it to work! It's surprisingly difficult to remember to bring an X-box to work!
In an infinite universe anything is not only possible, it's inevitable.

User avatar
ekomega
Bumpy-Headed Alien
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:18 pm
Location: Ocean Beach
Contact:

Post by ekomega » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:42 am

Drew wrote:I keep forgetting to bring it to work! It's surprisingly difficult to remember to bring an X-box to work!


I live in Mission Valley, so I can come pick it up from somewhere else, if that's easier.

User avatar
Wintermute
Dessicated Mummy
Posts: 3847
Joined: Wed May 14, 2003 3:00 am
Location: Olivenhain
Contact:

Post by Wintermute » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:59 am

Drew wrote:Sold! Let me know how you want to work this...


Sweet, check PMs.
"The sidhe cell sells sea shells down by the sea shore."
-Mordaine, running a Changeling game

Post Reply