Getting rid of tons of Dream Pod 9 Stuff

Buy / Sell / Trade
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Getting rid of tons of Dream Pod 9 Stuff

Post by Count Zero »

In getting ready for my move, I have a bunch of DP9 stuff left over from when I worked for them. I need to get rid of it all. I have posted it all to e-Bay. Here is the link to my auctions
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

I revised some of the prices because I realized they were a bit high.

I wanted to let everyone know, especially Devlin, with these items, if you don't want to deal with E-Bay, just let me know what auction you want to buy and I will cancel it. It just can't have any bids on it obviously. All I ask is you cover the cost of the auction, which is about a 1.00.
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

What? Has your long love affair with Dream Pod 9 come to an end at last? Sorry to hear that, man. I really thought you guys had something there.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="devlin1"]What? Has your long love affair with Dream Pod 9 come to an end at last? Sorry to hear that, man. I really thought you guys had something there.[/quote]

Cute Captain Smartass. :biggrin:

I just have a shit ton of stuff left over from when I worked for them. I am getting ready for a move. I don't really need 3 extra copies of the Terra Nova companion.

By the way, I have added a bunch of miniatures that I am selling.