Buying GURPS 3rd Edition

Buy / Sell / Trade
Shoby187
One-Armed Skeleton

Buying GURPS 3rd Edition

Post by Shoby187 »

So, I hate the new 4th edition of GURPS and most of my 3rd edition stuff got left behind in the move.

Anyone out there selling their old 3rd edition stuff? I've seen a lot of good deals for the 3rd edition stuff on ebay but I thought I'd ask here first.

I am mainly looking for the main books, the Basic book, Compendium 1 and 2, etc.

Let me know if you've got some for sale.
Wintermute
Dessicated Mummy

Post by Wintermute »

I'll see what I've got when I get home, since I don't use the 3e core books any longer.
"The sidhe cell sells sea shells down by the sea shore."
-Mordaine, running a Changeling game
Shoby187
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Shoby187 »

Thanks, I was hoping that someone out there would be looking to get rid of their 3rd edition stuff.

I got involved with a new gaming group out here in San Diego and they want me to run them in some GURPS stuff but I don't have any books left!
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

I think I have a 3rd edtion rule book a buddy of mine wants me to sell on e-bay.
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
mongo

I have Third Edition GURPS Books Available.

Post by mongo »

I play GURPS 4th Edition with a group up here in North County. I have alot of 3rd Ed books I'm not using anymore. Heres a short list.

GURPS Basic Set 3rd Ed Revised $8

GURPS Reference Screen 3rd Ed $2

GURPS Bestiary 2nd Ed ( For the 3rd Ed Rules ) $5

GURPS High Tech 2nd Ed ( For the 3rd Ed Rules ) $5

GURPS Martial Arts 1st Ed ( For the 3rd Ed Rules ) $5

GURPS Space 2nd Ed ( For the 3rd Ed Rules ) $5

I would sell the above stuff for $30.00 combined, if I could meet you at Game Empire or something, or ship it all together for $40.00 total. I have a Pay Pal account and all that, in case you're wanting to play it safe. All of the books are in comic book sleeves, and are in fine condition. They were stored for the last twelve years.

I have alot more, including the GURPS Traveler World Books, Guides, and Expansion stuff. I also have some of the GURPS Magic, Fantasy Folk, Fantasy II setting, and Fantasy Bestiary type of books. What setttings are you playing in?

From Mongo/ Mad Douglas
Pain is temporary, Pride is forever.