Random Stuff I put on E-Bay

Buy / Sell / Trade
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Random Stuff I put on E-Bay

Post by Count Zero »

I have a few auctions up. If someone local ends up buying them we can work out a meet to avoid shipping. Here are the items thus far. I plan on adding some Heavy Gear, Confrontation, and other random minis soon too.

Eldar Falcon Grav Tank
Robotech Defenders Model Kit - Zoltek
Robotech Defenders Model Kit - Ziyon
Robotech Defenders Model Kit - Condar
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

I updated the list of stuff that I am sellling. It has a lot more RPG stuff now towards the bottom.

current list of stuff

Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

Okay... now there is a shit ton of RPG stuff...

If any of you guys win the auctions, I will meet you someplace so you don't have to worry about shipping.

Current List

Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

More stuff added... most of it D20. You should see a who crapton of D20 stuff popping up soon. I have about 4 boxes of stuff to put up.

mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Hey Jonathan, I can take the D20 Wild West off your hands for $10, outside of eBay.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="mordraine"]Hey Jonathan, I can take the D20 Wild West off your hands for $10, outside of eBay.[/quote]

If it doesn't sell, then sure, but I already posted it.

Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

BTW folks, I posted more stuff up on e-bay. Added some more D20 stuff. I should be putting up 2 more boxes this weekend too.

mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="Count Zero"]If it doesn't sell, then sure, but I already posted it.[/quote]

Let me know if it doesn't sell.

Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »