It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:48 pm 
One-Armed Skeleton

Does anyone know where find or have some of the rare 2nd Edition books, like the complete book of Bards,assassins, druids, paladins, Sorcerers, and Half elves(if it exist.)
Im also looking for a index of all 1st and 2nd Edition books to see which ones im missing..

Email Victoreg777@msn.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:21 pm 

Have you tried ebay for the stuff you're looking for? They usually have something, and if not now, it'll pop up eventually. Also, I can recommend Noble Knight Games for old and OOP stuff. Might be a little on the pricey side though.

As for an index of items, when it comes to 1st edition and earlier anyway, I've got just the site for you:

Acaeum! I love that site for its pure nostagia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:10 pm 
Proud Regent

very cool site

This was an awsome High level AD&D adventure....thanx for the flash backs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:36 pm 
Adroit Pirate

Game Empire and Game Towne have assloads of 2nd Ed. stuff, all either used or on sale (or both).

Roll Some Dice: Another blog.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:44 am 
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Try the used book store down town. They had a bunch of stuff. I got the second ed forgotten realms.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:46 am 
One-Armed Skeleton

Well thanks for all the tips guys, i managed to find the Bards complete hand book at game empire. The funny thing is the only store i knew that was deticated to role playing games in san diego was Game town so i learn a couple of things from the post. Thanks again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:51 am 

Bardintraining wrote:
Well thanks for all the tips guys, i managed to find the Bards complete hand book at game empire. The funny thing is the only store i knew that was deticated to role playing games in san diego was Game town so i learn a couple of things from the post. Thanks again.

There's another place in El Cajon called Do or Dice (http://doordice.com/). I would recommend checking them out sometime, not really for their used selection (cuz I don't think they really have any), but because they automatically knock 15% off your purchase. Cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:31 pm 
Proud Regent

mordraine wrote:
[quote:cb2fece8bc="Bardintraining"]Well thanks for all the tips guys, i managed to find the Bards complete hand book at game empire. The funny thing is the only store i knew that was deticated to role playing games in san diego was Game town so i learn a couple of things from the post. Thanks again.

There's another place in El Cajon called Do or Dice (http://doordice.com/). I would recommend checking them out sometime, not really for their used selection (cuz I don't think they really have any), but because they automatically knock 15% off your purchase. Cool.[/quote:cb2fece8bc]

Great place to get the latest and greatest...More located in the La Mesa Area
You should go to the front and click on to links. THis site has a listing of Game Stores

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]