2nd E Books

Buy / Sell / Trade
Bardintraining
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Bardintraining »

Does anyone know where find or have some of the rare 2nd Edition books, like the complete book of Bards,assassins, druids, paladins, Sorcerers, and Half elves(if it exist.)
Im also looking for a index of all 1st and 2nd Edition books to see which ones im missing..

Email Victoreg777@msn.com
If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
--Albert Einstein
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Have you tried ebay for the stuff you're looking for? They usually have something, and if not now, it'll pop up eventually. Also, I can recommend Noble Knight Games for old and OOP stuff. Might be a little on the pricey side though.

As for an index of items, when it comes to 1st edition and earlier anyway, I've got just the site for you:

Acaeum! I love that site for its pure nostagia.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

very cool site

This was an awsome High level AD&D adventure....thanx for the flash backs

devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Game Empire and Game Towne have assloads of 2nd Ed. stuff, all either used or on sale (or both).
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
Eorin Silverleaf
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Eorin Silverleaf »

Try the used book store down town. They had a bunch of stuff. I got the second ed forgotten realms.
Happy Hunting
Eorin
President Skroob: Sandurz, Sandurz, you have got to help me, I don't know what to do I can't make decisions! I am a president
Bardintraining
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Bardintraining »

Well thanks for all the tips guys, i managed to find the Bards complete hand book at game empire. The funny thing is the only store i knew that was deticated to role playing games in san diego was Game town so i learn a couple of things from the post. Thanks again.
If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
--Albert Einstein
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="Bardintraining"]Well thanks for all the tips guys, i managed to find the Bards complete hand book at game empire. The funny thing is the only store i knew that was deticated to role playing games in san diego was Game town so i learn a couple of things from the post. Thanks again.[/quote]

There's another place in El Cajon called Do or Dice ([url]http://doordice.com/[/url]). I would recommend checking them out sometime, not really for their used selection (cuz I don't think they really have any), but because they automatically knock 15% off your purchase. Cool.

Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

[quote="mordraine"][quote:cb2fece8bc="Bardintraining"]Well thanks for all the tips guys, i managed to find the Bards complete hand book at game empire. The funny thing is the only store i knew that was deticated to role playing games in san diego was Game town so i learn a couple of things from the post. Thanks again.[/quote]

There's another place in El Cajon called Do or Dice ([url]http://doordice.com/[/url]). I would recommend checking them out sometime, not really for their used selection (cuz I don't think they really have any), but because they automatically knock 15% off your purchase. Cool.[/quote:cb2fece8bc]

Great place to get the latest and greatest...More located in the La Mesa Area

You should go to the front and click on to links. THis site has a listing of Game Stores