Evil Won!! New Campaign in SD!

Seeking players or a GM?
Mordu

Evil Won!! New Campaign in SD!

Post by Mordu »

Hi Adventurers!

We need a few more players for a new campaign! The setting is post-apocolypse in a modified stock 4e universe. The evil gods have won and undead crawl the lands. There are a few bastions of good left, but where have all the good gods gone? Our style has a good mixture of mystery, char development and let's not forget the tactics!

If haven't played 4e yet, this is a great chance. Being a long time gamer, I was skeptical, but its a decent system and moves along quite well.

We are two guys in our 30's with LOTS of gaming exp. My buddy's teenage daughter and her friend are playing too. We can take 2-4 more players. We play every Fri night 4-5ish till whenever.

My house is around the corner from Game Empire. We just built a custom 8X4 game table so theres lots of room. We do a potluck with great food. Come join us!
Kaguri

Interested in the campaign

Post by Kaguri »

I have some questions about this new campaign, but are you still looking for new players? Please let me know if you are or are not. Thanks in advance!:biggrin:
Digital_Boy
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Digital_Boy »

4e as in GURPS 4th edition?

any links to examples of this particular genre?
JALU3
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by JALU3 »

D&D 4th Edition Right?
Hmmm ... I might be able to, sounds like a great start to a campaign ... but I can only play until 2230.
Maybe we should exchange information see if we are who we want, before making anything definate.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

at first read, i thought you meant 2230 a.d.

ha!
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]at first read, i thought you meant 2230 a.d.

ha![/quote]

"I can only play for the next 221 years, but after that I'm going to need to take a break."

Actually, that sounds like something Sam would say (and mean).

Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
JALU3
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by JALU3 »

Sorry, let me clarify. I work on Fridays from 2300 (1130PM) to whenever relieved by my coworker (which has been as late at 1100AM the next day).

But if I were to live as long as say 221 years, above and beyond my present age, for a group to be together for that long would be a testament to the relationships developed within said group, and the quality of the gaming there in.