Starting New group D&D3.5

Seeking players or a GM?
inkedmsd
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by inkedmsd »

Starting a new RPG group in the San Diego central (normal heights) area and looking for other innovative players/DMs looking to play custom campaign based on D&D 3.0 (to start with) If your interested and are 18 years of age or older, email me with your info and availability at inkedmsd@cox.net for more info. Good Gaming!

Adam 8)
Chulainn
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Chulainn »

Welcome Adam !

Do you have any players? or just you right now? It might help to give a little more detail about the game. I live in City Heights so I am not that far from you. I have a rather crazy schedule so I do not know if I will want to play.

C
~twisting reality so you do not have to~
:nutkick:
"It's like rock, paper, scissors, crippling blow to the groin. Crippling blow to the groin always seems to win."- Wintermute
BreakfastOfChampions

Post by BreakfastOfChampions »

Welcome as well Adam. I'm in Normal Heights as well. Unfortunately, my days of D&D 3.0 are over, and I'm into other systems. If you decide that you're interested in working with other systems, pop me a message.

Other than that, welcome and good luck!
PictKing

Post by PictKing »

what is the campaign going to be like? For me that is the most important thing about getting into any new game. I've been looking for a pirate campaign i think i would runsomething like that but i think i've never been in a really good sea going campaign. I think that would be the Shiznit......!!!

E
inkedmsd
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by inkedmsd »

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Right now it’s just me and my neighbor and we are both gearing towards being DM's for this game. So we don't have any players per se but we do have some people interested. We don't mind a moderate sized group like 5 or 6 and we could probably handle more players as well, but would like a core group. We thought we would just start of with a character generation meet and greet and then warm up into the campaign. Our availability would most likely be Friday night (maybe) Saturday (day/night?) Sunday (Day/Night?) It would really depend on everyone else and their schedule as well. The campaign is custom. D&D3.5. It is split into 3 parts and features new playable races and new monsters. Lots of plot and intense story line. The world is new so it will allow the players to carve out their little niche in it. So it starts off at a moderate level. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Adam
:D
PictKing

Post by PictKing »

:twisted:
Can i play a Cambion?

Ewhahaa....(evil laugh)

E
Chulainn
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Chulainn »

yeah...maybe we will just have to meet up at some point. It is always good to know decent gamers. I was planning to run a heavy gear game every other weekend.
(for those who have heard this before , I just might be serious this time :lol:). I just need to get the story a little more together.

we will have to see how the schedule works out.

C
~twisting reality so you do not have to~
:nutkick:
"It's like rock, paper, scissors, crippling blow to the groin. Crippling blow to the groin always seems to win."- Wintermute
inkedmsd
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by inkedmsd »

Can i play a Cambion? ******

Actually I will have a race that is similiar to Cambions. I have not worked out all the deatils on it yet. So the answer is yes.

On another note. How about a GM workshop to help gm's develop storylines, worlds, NPC's, plots etc????[/u][/quote]
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

[quote="inkedmsd"]On another note. How about a GM workshop to help gm's develop storylines, worlds, NPC's, plots etc????[/quote]

I did a google search and came up with this:

[url=http://www.strike-to-stun.com/Workshop/Roleplaying/]http://www.strike-to-stun.com/Workshop/Roleplaying/[/url]

I haven't read it over yet, but it might be useful.

No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

[quote="Cthulhu"][quote:8e853dddd6="inkedmsd"]On another note. How about a GM workshop to help gm's develop storylines, worlds, NPC's, plots etc????[/quote]

I did a google search and came up with this:

[url=http://www.strike-to-stun.com/Workshop/Roleplaying/]http://www.strike-to-stun.com/Workshop/Roleplaying/[/url]

I haven't read it over yet, but it might be useful.[/quote:8e853dddd6]

I'm not exactly sure what they mean by work shop but it's a lot of soap box talk. Some stuff is pretty basic. I did not particulary agree with some of his views but that was expected.

PictKing

Post by PictKing »

Count me in then I would like to play the new race that u have described briefly. I've got some good ideas for background too. Can I play an ex-gladiator that became a pirate captain and then lost his ship to some disaster. :twisted:

Eric
inkedmsd
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by inkedmsd »

Ok my friend Robert and I sat down and worked out a day to do our meet and greet, character generation and stuff. Hopefully you can all make it, but if not just email me back and let me know and I will keep you on the email list. Otherwise here is the info:

Date: Saturday, March 27, 2004

Time: 2pm

Place: Robert’s Place ***email if your interested and I will email you the address*****

Adam
inkedmsd@cox.net :P
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

hey adam, sent you an email monday about the meet and greet saturday. if you didn't get it let me know.
inkedmsd
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by inkedmsd »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]hey adam, sent you an email monday about the meet and greet saturday. if you didn't get it let me know.[/quote]

I got it thanks. Sent you back the address info. Hope to seeyou there. Thanks.

Adam :P