Friday Night Group Looking for Players/Hosts

Seeking players or a GM?
Shoby187
One-Armed Skeleton

Friday Night Group Looking for Players/Hosts

Post by Shoby187 »

We have a Friday night gaming group that meets once a week and is going to have room for one or two more players very soon. One of our GM's is leaving which will leave us with 3 or 4 people. Curently we have been switching playing at a place in Poway and another but with the loss of our current GM we'll have to move to once or twice a month as the host in Poway cannot host every week.

I myself am planning on moving sometime within the next month or two and will hopefully be able to host as needed once that happens (as long as I can find a place with suitable space to use).

Having said all that I'd say we are mostly a GURPS Group (at least we've played GURPS in the past and I think that's what we'll play once the current GM moves away). Right now we are playing Glorantha Runequest (3rd edition). I think once the current GM leaves in August we'll be open to other types of game. I am more then willing to run GURPS once he leaves, either 3e or 4e.

We're mostly in our late 20's early 30's. All but one of us are married with children.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at Erik.Holmes@gmail.com