AD&D campaign in El Cajon, CA

Seeking players or a GM?
goddessredd

AD&D campaign in El Cajon, CA

Post by goddessredd »

Hello! My boyfriend and I are looking to start a 2nd ed campaign in or near El Cajon, CA. He will be the DM. He's had years of experience running games, and has an expansive world and a flexible outlook on playing. We don't mind bringing in people who may never have played before, or perhaps have played other editions and want to branch out.

Our ideal players would be laid-back individuals (not purists) who enjoy playing the game to play the game and won't bring drama to the table.

Character rolls will be 3D6 reroll 1s. The campaign is based on an adventure in a world that the DM creates, includes solo campaigns and many of the classic D&D areas. Beginning level is level 3. Plan to play to high level.

A blurb about the storyline; you start out defending your hometown in solo mode, and are sent to the nearest large city to request help. Your adventure begins there...

Contact me at Undelineated@aol.com or send me a message through this board and we'll get started! Thanks. (Please do not flame)
Dragonmaster Zoc
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Dragonmaster Zoc »

I would be so all over that, if I had any way whatsoever of getting to El Cajon.

It's too bad that I'm stuck in Mira Mesa. Good luck with the game.
Neni
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Neni »

Are still looking for players? When do you plan on playing? My husband and I both play 2ed. We're in Lemon Grove.
"Sanity is for the Weak" Amber Panyko