Looking for players in Escondido

Seeking players or a GM?
Lady Dragon

Looking for players in Escondido

Post by Lady Dragon »

Greetings all.

My group is looking for more players for our weekly 3.5 edition D&D game, since we've lost a few to new jobs and deployments.

Games run late, usually from 7pm to whenever, and take place at our apartment. We're pretty casual and love a good mix of combat and RP. If you want to know who you're dealing with, check out my session videos on YouTube, here.

If you want to know more, email me at Dragonwing2002@aol.com
Uber_snotling
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Uber_snotling »

Welcome to the boards!

What day(s) of the week do you usually play?

Also, can you give a description of your current theme or campaign for the interested folks on the board?
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Wow -- YouTube videos of gaming sessions. I can think of no better way to advertise. That's awesome.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

nice....and welcome
Lady Dragon

Post by Lady Dragon »

I can't believe I forgot to say the day of the week! >.<

Games are Friday nights (although often run to Saturday morning lol)

Lemme see... Current game is a pretty standard adventure campaign. Nothing unusual about the setting. Currently we're hunting down what we suspect is a cult. Current characters are a Marshal, a Frenzied Berzerker, a Transmuter Wizard, a Rogue, and a Rogue/Fighter. Myself and my husband are playing multiple characters to fill the PC gap.

If we get more players I'll probably start running my campaign again. It's the one that you see in the videos. The games have an episodic format, thus the arcs. PC's work for a government organization and investigate murders and other crimes. Slightly more modern flavor.
Dragonmaster Zoc
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Dragonmaster Zoc »

I'd love to go, but I'm in Rancho Bernardo and I don't think the bus runs that late.
Lady Dragon

Post by Lady Dragon »

One of our regular players drives up from RB. He might be able to give you a lift. Failing that, I'm sure one of us could help you out if you'd like to play with us.
Dragonmaster Zoc
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Dragonmaster Zoc »

Well, that might work out then :-)

Rather, it might have worked out.

Since my last post, my life has been flipped - turned upside down - and I won't be in Rancho Bernardo much longer. I'll be moving down to Mira Mesa no later than early May.

It's a shame, because your game sounded like a lot of fun :-(