Looking for GM and Players

Seeking players or a GM?
Neni
One-Armed Skeleton

Looking for GM and Players

Post by Neni »

My husband is a GM, but would also like to put together a group with others that can swap GM duties. We play 2ed AD&D (can be persauded to play 3rd edition, but won't run it), Star Wars(West End), and Rifts. Plus a smatering of other games.
"Sanity is for the Weak" Amber Panyko
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Welcome to the boards!!!
Please feel free to look up at the one shots and the rpg-sandiego meet up forums as well. Hope you can find some peeps. You might want to post the area your from or where your willing to travel or both.
Neni
One-Armed Skeleton

Our location and what we're basicly willing to travel.

Post by Neni »

Thank you for the welcome Skyman.

Your right, I should have put our location and such. We are in Lemon Grove. We're willing to go as far north as Encinitas and as far south as IB. Nothing north along the 67 though, due to twisty roads for return trips after gaming late.
Dragonmaster Zoc
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Dragonmaster Zoc »

I've been looking for nice Rifts game ever since I picked up the ultimate book a little while back. Unfortunately, I'm up in Rancho Bernardo with minimal mobility.

Maybe if we had a third party at an intermediate location, we could work something out?
Neni
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Neni »

Hi Dragonmaster Zoc,

We would definitely need more than the three of us for a Rifts game. If more people show an interest it could be a possiblity.

Neni
JALU3
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by JALU3 »

Hey Lemon Grove folks, we are looking for gamers for a group that is currently out of Point Loma. We have two players who are leaving, and the rest of us who will remain are in Chula Vista (2) and Lemon Grove. After that point we maybe moving the games location.
We are currently running one NWoD game and a freeform game on Tuesdays . . . as that is the day we all have off. Drop me a line if you and your husband are interested.
Neni
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Neni »

I'll talk to my husband. We both used to play in the White Wolf system, have most of the original books and none of the new stuff.

What is the focus in your game for characters? Vampires, Mages, Werewolves, etc?
JALU3
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by JALU3 »

[quote="Neni"]I'll talk to my husband. We both used to play in the White Wolf system, have most of the original books and none of the new stuff.

What is the focus in your game for characters? Vampires, Mages, Werewolves, etc?[/quote]

Right now we have 2xMages and 3xVampires . . . I may switch off to a were-creature once we change GMs . . . if they'd allow me, I've been pushing for that change for a while now.

Neni
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Neni »

[quote="JALU3"]Right now we have 2xMages and 3xVampires . . . I may switch off to a were-creature once we change GMs . . . if they'd allow me, I've been pushing for that change for a while now.[/quote]

I asked my husband, we'd up to giving it a try.