Werewolf player looking for game/s in or around S.D.

Seeking players or a GM?
Keira Blacktalon

Werewolf player looking for game/s in or around S.D.

Post by Keira Blacktalon »

Exactly as title says. lol, I've been lookin' for a Werewolf game for some time now. I'm passionate about Werewolf: the Apocalypse but got talked into the Forsaken today at a meetup. Went out, bought the corebook and am currently running through it. I'm already gettin' ideas for characters I could play and that's always a good sign. lol, It's enough like Apocalypse I can see myself getting into it, even if the rules are renovated, no bigz.

So, if you know some Werewolf players, are a Werewolf player, or happen to be a Werewolf ST...drop me a line. xD, Ongoing games, new games, one-shots...gimme' a hollar. I'll take anything at this point. xD

I can play most any day currently, up to twice a week (maybe more depending on what comes up) so just e-mail me or somethin'.
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

Welcome to the boards. There's a one shot day planned sometime in April-March. You can get some gaming in there, and meet other gamers in the area.
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
JALU3
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by JALU3 »

Greetings.
We have a group based out of Point Loma with players driving from points south (Chula Vista (Eastlake)) and east (Lemon Grove) that is looking for players starting in MidApril.
Right now we are in a mixed template NWoD campaign.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Welcome to the board!
Keira Blacktalon

Cthulhu: The one-shot is Werewolf based? If so, is it old WoD or new? If you could toss me the link that'd be great. lol

JALU3: I haven't yet played new WoD still readin' up on it through the Forsaken. If you have an opening for a newb-ish Werewolf character that might work. I'm in Imperial Beach and would either bus/trolley or try to bum a ride from someone. lol

Skyman: Thank you. ^^
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

[quote="Keira Blacktalon"]I'm passionate about Werewolf: the Apocalypse but got talked into the Forsaken today at a meetup. Went out, bought the corebook and am currently running through it. I'm already gettin' ideas for characters I could play and that's always a good sign. lol, It's enough like Apocalypse I can see myself getting into it, even if the rules are renovated, no bigz.[/quote]

What's going on Keira. I'm the one who convinced you into checking out Forsaken. I'll see about getting that oneshot going.

constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
Keira Blacktalon

[quote="cczernia"]What's going on Keira. I'm the one who convinced you into checking out Forsaken. I'll see about getting that oneshot going.[/quote]

Awesome. ^^ Lookin' forward to it.