D20 Conan

Seeking players or a GM?
Matt Harper

D20 Conan

Post by Matt Harper »

Greetings,

Looking for anyone interested in an epic campaign involving the high seas of Hyborea. We have assembled a group of four players with a wide range of talents toward party play. A fifth and maybe a sixth fresh mind could really light this game up.

I have been running games for a long time and feel i have a good idea of how to entertain in a roleplaying environment. This game will offer a detailed setting, three dimensional NPC's, and a rich storyline.

I am a Robert E Howard loyalist so above all might makes right!

Intrigue will show itself though on occaision with the focal point being in and around the city of Messantia. Rival clans of thieves and cut throats vie for power, and the princes of the city move them like game pieces towards their personal whims.

both veteran gamers and newbies are welcome. Passion for the game is essential though.

We play in east county from about 4PM to 10PM on Saturdays.
I use a character tree so each player will enter with multiple characters that will work together at times, or be part of different scenes during a nights game session .

Anyone who enjoys the HBO series Rome, Game of Thrones, or Movies like Dune will appreciate what inspire the group.

I await the replies of those who fear nothing...
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

The only thing I'd fear is the commute. I wish I could play in this one. If I didn't live so far away, I would, by Crom!
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Welcome to the Board Matt!

One of our Conan Fanatics just moved to Cheese Head territory but there should be more. Hang in there
MikeB
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by MikeB »

Hi Harp. I played in a War Hammer RPG game of Harps, and he did an excellent job. He is a dedicated GM with lots of enthusiasm for the job. I have been reading the Conan rules lately, and there are a lot of really good modes there that I would like to use in my own game.
Matt Harper

Post by Matt Harper »

Thanks for the warm welcome I appreciate the forum and hope I can contribute.
Matt Harper

Post by Matt Harper »

Devlin 1, I admire your passion how far away do you live from El Cajon?
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="Matt Harper"]Devlin 1, I admire your passion how far away do you live from El Cajon?[/quote]
Orange County. So... yeah.

Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.