Still Looking . . . .

Seeking players or a GM?
Dragonkin
Pitchfork Wielding Peasant

Still Looking . . . .

Post by Dragonkin »

Hey all. I'm still looking for at least one player to fill our empty spot at the table, so I figured I'd throw the invite back out.

A little campaign info is in order, so here 'tis:

I'm running D&D 3.5 in the Forgotten Realms. The party is currently in the Shaar region, and is preparing to enter a lich's lair in an attempt to return his phylactery to him. Why? To persuade him to withdraw his aid to the Red Hand horde, which is marching through the vale straight to Rethmar (I'm running The Red Hand of Doom module from WotC)!

The party members (excluding the NPC/former PC) are all 8th level and consist of a moon elf druid (doo-dad, if you prefer), a tiefling ninja, and a human warlock. I'm NPCing a drow hexblade/fighter/kensai.

If you're interested and won't be at the meet-up, drop me an e-mail (please put "Interested Gamer" or "FR Campaign" in the subject line) or reply to this post. We usually game at my apartment here in El Cajon every Sunday. We aren't gaming this week, due to Mother's Day, but next week should be back to normal.

Yeah, Zelda's hot, but Samus does that thing with her gun . . . . :naughty::eek:

Wanna know what Colorado gamers think? Check it out!
Dragonmaster Zoc
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Dragonmaster Zoc »

My rommate and I would be interested, but El Cajon is really kind of far away.
Dragonkin
Pitchfork Wielding Peasant

Update

Post by Dragonkin »

Found a couple of players, so this thread is officially dead. Thanks to anyone who showed an interest, even if you couldn't make it.

Yeah, Zelda's hot, but Samus does that thing with her gun . . . . :naughty::eek:

Wanna know what Colorado gamers think? Check it out!
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Well that's just cool