Starting a new D&D game

Seeking players or a GM?
Shadewest
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Shadewest »

OK, It's time to try again. Apologies to those who are proud to be riff raff. If I may be so bold, I'd like to announce that I'd like to form a new game group. Forgive me if this sounds like a personal ad, but I'm Steven, I'm 34 and a customer service rep for a company in Mira Mesa. I'm looking for a small group, maybe up to 5 players for a D&D 3.5. I'd like to meet Friday nights, 6:30-11:00PM. My place is available (walking distance from UTC). The game will start Friday, January 7, or as soon as we have three committed players, (plus myself as DM). If you're interested and would like to join, drop me a line, either here or email me.
Shadewest@san.rr.com.
I only look normal.
Dogg

Post by Dogg »

This sounds great. I sent you an email.
Chulainn
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Chulainn »

[quote="imdstoryteller"]I happen to be game store riffraff! Noogies to you :( ![/quote]

Noogies.....hmmmmm..Must be some sort of "Game Store Riffraff" voodoo witchcraft curse. :wink:

C

~twisting reality so you do not have to~
:nutkick:
"It's like rock, paper, scissors, crippling blow to the groin. Crippling blow to the groin always seems to win."- Wintermute
Jabo Alahzred

Post by Jabo Alahzred »

Cool Ive been looking for a group I sent you an email also
opwunder
Gritty Gunslinger

Post by opwunder »

[quote="Chulainn"][quote:b003824905="imdstoryteller"]I happen to be game store riffraff! Noogies to you :( ![/quote]

Noogies.....hmmmmm..Must be some sort of "Game Store Riffraff" voodoo witchcraft curse. :wink:

C[/quote:b003824905]

Actually I think it is "Poor White Trash Game Store Riffraff" secret code. But for what? Aye, there's the rub! :shock:

A writer is congenitally unable to tell the truth and that is why we call what he writes fiction. – William Faulkner
Shadewest
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Shadewest »

Just edited the post, and wanted to bump to show the new info. Let me know! Thanks!
I only look normal.
Eorin Silverleaf
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Eorin Silverleaf »

ARG! need a new group but fridays are not good.
Happy Hunting
Eorin
President Skroob: Sandurz, Sandurz, you have got to help me, I don't know what to do I can't make decisions! I am a president