Looking to game in South Bay...

Seeking players or a GM?
RuheMaus
One-Armed Skeleton

Looking to game in South Bay...

Post by RuheMaus »

Is someone running a game in South Bay looking for a player or two? My wife & I have been looking to get back int a regular game.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Well I live in the South Bay (Chula Vista). I'm currently overloaded in games though. But tell us a little about yourselves! What games do you guys like playing? What have you played in the past? How long have you been playing?
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Welcome RuheMaus!
RuheMaus
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by RuheMaus »

I've been playing D&D for 11 years, and the wife's been playing for 4 years. We also have played TFOS, Furry Pirates, BESM, a little Warhammer Fantasy,and are passionate Fluxx fans... (Fluxx: The most addictive game you'll ever play!)
thosewhoharp

me too!

Post by thosewhoharp »

I too am looking for a tabletop game to play in or around southbay, as I live in chula vista. Transportation isnt a problem. Hey maybe we could even carpool!

I've been playing tabletop games for about 6 years. I'm a late bloomer, as I didnt start playing until I was 19. I've played d20, GURPS (my fave so far), Rifts (close second), AD&D 2nd ed, and a few white wolf d10 games.

I was thinking about running a Rifts game but who in san diego actually plays that game?

Anyway send me a message some time if anyone is interested in gaming.
Gamemaster2292
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Gamemaster2292 »

See, now you peeked my interest. I love RIFTS, but no one ever wants to learn it. People seem to like the "simplicity" of the d20 system.
imlordpuppy

Post by imlordpuppy »

Hrmm. Funny, I have a friend who is a rather experienced Rifts gamer who was commenting on lack of interested players. If anyone is interested (I assume the game would be up in North County, as he lives up there), shoot me a private message and I'll pass you along to him.

I think his idea was for a Phase World or Palladium Fantasy game.