PCs for D&D in El Cajon

Seeking players or a GM?
Dragonkin
Pitchfork Wielding Peasant

PCs for D&D in El Cajon

Post by Dragonkin »

Hey all. I'm looking to add two or three more players to my D&D game. I run in the Forgotten Realms, and use 3.5 rules. If anyone is interested and would like more details, drop me a line via PM or e-mail.

Yeah, Zelda's hot, but Samus does that thing with her gun . . . . :naughty::eek:

Wanna know what Colorado gamers think? Check it out!
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Welcome to the Boards DragonKin!
Wish you well on your quest of getting folks. You might want to check out some of the previous posts
Daraniya
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Daraniya »

[quote="Dragonkin"]Hey all. I'm looking to add two or three more players to my D&D game. I run in the Forgotten Realms, and use 3.5 rules. If anyone is interested and would like more details, drop me a line via PM or e-mail.[/quote]

DragonKin,

I am a member of a group of three people that are looking for a player/GM. We were playing Runequest 3rd edition at one time, but with the loss of a player, we are in limbo right now.

We would be interested in finding out some details about your game. 2 of us are married, and we find that we are only able to play on Friday nights. All of us have AD&D experience, and 2 of us can host games at their repspective homes. Our GM lives in Clairemont, and I live just off Mira Mesa Blvd.

please send me a PM. We are interested in joining your group...

Bryan