Thusrday night ravenloft needs one more

Seeking players or a GM?
PrinceOM
One-Armed Skeleton

Thusrday night ravenloft needs one more

Post by PrinceOM »

So you've all heard me rant a little bit on this forum about different things and now I wonder if any of you would be interested in joining a regular thursday night D&D game I have. One of my players dropped out and I need one more lucky person to enter the Mists of Ravenloft with me thursday nights form 7-10 pm. It's a role play intensive game with battles thrown in. None random of course this is ravenloft you all know your fate is sealed. It's a fun game and we could use one new player starting tonight or next week to play in our thursday game. It's a lot of fun, kind of scary, and it's a game with lots of character growth. The game takes place

If any of you are interested give me a call. My number is (818)398-2962 or e-mail me at Keenan.kibrick@gmail.com. I'll give you all the information when you do and if you can come tonight you'll get to play in a fun adventure.
mrlost
Mustachioed Pugilist

Post by mrlost »

Well I do have one weekly game (we have a secret sub-form i.e. the Champions so not that secret). But I am very interested in playing Ravenloft. I'd love to play but I got invited to dinner tonight by some foreign exchange students.

EDIT let me check that I can withdraw from the dinner arrangement.

Well I looked into both the dinner and the game, and unfortunately I'm not willing to make the drive every week at this point so if anyone else is interested the game is evidently in the UCSD area. Oh well, best of luck I'm just going to dinner tonight I guess.
PrinceOM
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by PrinceOM »

rgiht forgot to mention that. It's in the UCSD area so northern san diego. SO sorry for forgetting that bit of information.