Looking for one, or maybe two players for an Eberron game (DnD 3.5)

Seeking players or a GM?
ekomega
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Looking for one, or maybe two players for an Eberron game (DnD 3.5)

Post by ekomega »

My group is looking for one, or maybe two, new players for an Eberron game. We currently have 4 regular players.

The game just started last week, with the players at level 1. You will start at either level 1 or level 2.

The campaign focuses on the Last War, and the aftermath. The year is currently 966 YK, and you are a member of the Cyran army.

The game is scheduled to run through characters reaching around level 10, and may continue on after that.

The game will infrequently involve large battles using the rules from Heroes of Battle. As members of the army, the Victory Points and Recognition Points systems will be used through the entirety of the war.

The game is intended to be half-roleplaying and half-combat, although some major battles may be all combat for one session. Sometimes we will roleplay as much as everyone wants until they need to kill something.

There are house rules for character creation, but basically prestige classes are very restricted, but base classes are not. Many races are available.

We are not looking for newbie DnD players. Some familiarity with the core rules is required, especially regarding not looking up too much stuff during game.

It would be helpful if you knew something about Eberron, it's story, and were interested in it.

We play weekly, on Saturdays, from 1 to 6 PM. We may change times, but I doubt it.

It seems we will be playing in Rancho Bernardo for the time being.

The most important thing for a person joining the game is reliability. If you are an average player, but show up every week, that is much more desired than a great player who comes once every 2 or 3 weeks.

There isn't any min-maxing or powergaming, but there is plenty of opportunity to be heroic and have a great character and have lots of fun.

We are not looking for selfish people who need lots of attention, or immature people who don't have social skills, or any kind of drama.

We are all in our mid-twenties to thirties. It seems to be a great bunch.

Send me an email at "ekomega (at) yahoo (dot) com" if you are interested. Please tell me about yourself, your interest in Eberron, etc.

Hope to hear from you.