Runequest(3rd D) - Shame of Dragonkind

Seeking players or a GM?
SnakeEyesX
One-Armed Skeleton

Runequest(3rd D) - Shame of Dragonkind

Post by SnakeEyesX »

Hey Everyone,

I currently play Runequest, a skill based RPG set in a fantasy like setting. Our group currently has 4 guys + a GM and there is always at least 3 players(plus GM) playing weekly. We're looking for another player or two, we play Friday Nights 7-Midnight mostly in the San Diego area, nothing too far.

The actual game is very fun, the core ruleset has lots of little details which make for an interesting game and the combat is awesome, very detailed and bloody. The game world we play in, Glorantha is personally my favorite world to RP in, very Rich and deep history and lots of stuff, places, people, gods, ect ect to see, interact with ect. The world is different then your typical Tolkien/DnD world and is really a breath of fresh air.

We also have a great GM with plenty of fresh ideas and keeps the ball rolling(which is impressive considering how much we seems to stop it = P )

Just overall, fun game, fun system, good group of people and a nice way to spend Friday nights. If your interested either email me at Derek10@san.rr.com or post a reply here and I'll either send you some info or have our GM do it.

See you guys around,

-Derek
"We must train like we are in battle...In battle we must perform like we have been training. The test will come in the form we never expect, but how we deal with it determines our true potential."
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Long time no see big guy! Hope you can find some folks
SnakeEyesX
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by SnakeEyesX »

Heh, hey Sky, yeah I haven't been on the forums forever and it's probably been 2-3 years since I saw/met you.

I liked the group of people who we we're playing CoC with at GE that night, CoC just isn't my stlye of game(never really been into the horror stuff). I've been with this RQ group now for almost 3 years, great group of guys and would love to find another person or two.

Who knows what the future will bring, maybe we'll get a game in together one of these days.

Nice to year from you and hope all is well,

-Derek
"We must train like we are in battle...In battle we must perform like we have been training. The test will come in the form we never expect, but how we deal with it determines our true potential."
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Things are great on my side. Yeah that CoC group was cool for folks to meet other gamers before the days of the one shots and the great RPG mini day con extravaganza. A lot of the people who played initially weren't really into CoC as their main stay.

Hey I look forward till we meet again

simon