Looking for a couple of players

Seeking players or a GM?
ekomega
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Looking for a couple of players

Post by ekomega »

I'm looking for a few players for an Eberron group. It's D&D 3.5.

Two of our players (of 4 or 5) recently left due to other commitments. I would like to have 4 or 5 players again.

Currently the players (those remaining) are level 13. The current game should wrap up by September (level 16-20), but we will be starting a new campaign (at level 1, again in Eberron) at that time. This game is nearing the two year mark, and I want to end it successfully, with closure, at around that point.

I am reluctant to end this campaign without resolution and move on, but if the new players are interested, we can talk about it.

Email me and tell me about yourself, what kind of games you play, what kinds of characters you play, what personalities you roleplay, so I can see/estimate how well you'd fit with the current members of the group.

We don't go for drama, or immaturity, or min/maxing and powergaming. Everyone wants to have fun and chill out. We're all mid to late twenties in age.

We play weekly. We usually play Saturday from 1-6, but are considering moving to Sunday. We like games that happen between meals, so people come happy and full, and can go enjoy themselves afterwards. We often run 5-60 minutes over, but we also never start on time (usually 15-30 minutes late).

Depending on the number of players, we either play at my small apartment in Mission Hills, or recently in Rancho Bernardo. If you have a place to play, that may work out nicely.

There's a lot of house rules, some minor ones (like if you roll your dice and they hit something, you have to roll them again) and some game related ones.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

ekomega (at) yahoo (dot) com.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Ekomega...did anyone respond from that other thread?
ekomega
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by ekomega »

No. I made my own thread to increase visibility.