Old-School Mage:The Ascension

Seeking players or a GM?
mage3070
One-Armed Skeleton

Old-School Mage:The Ascension

Post by mage3070 »

Looking to start a classic Mage:The Ascension game.
Wintermute
Dessicated Mummy

Post by Wintermute »

First edition? Wow, haven't played that in a loooooong time. Any idea where, when, and how often you'll be running?
"The sidhe cell sells sea shells down by the sea shore."
-Mordaine, running a Changeling game
mage3070
One-Armed Skeleton

Here's da scoop

Post by mage3070 »

We live in El Cajon. I have run several good several-years-long Mage Chronicles. First ed, second ed, revised - I've even taken a crack at the 'new world of darkness'. The wife really misses those games and wants to crank up a new one. Not NEWWOD - just the classic world of darkness we know and love so well. Let's figure on one game a week - we like weekly roleplaying schedules when we can get them.

Nights are better than days, weekends better than weekdays - but the schedule is as yet wide open. So who's in??
mage3070
One-Armed Skeleton

and ANOTHER thing....

Post by mage3070 »

I'm also kicking up an Aberrant game with a completely different set of folks, if anyone's interested.....
Triggerman Sam

Post by Triggerman Sam »

Wow, Mage is actually my favorite WoD setting. I don't know much of anything of the New WoD. I quit it when 3.0 d&d came out, and all my books are collecting dust in my hometown. But playing a good old game of Mage... that sounds fantastic.

I'd like to play if I can. Though as I said in another post I'm only available 5-9pm monday thru thursday, saturday till 5pm, and all day sunday till 9 pm. If that doesn't work for everyone, it's alright.
mage3070
One-Armed Skeleton

I guess

Post by mage3070 »

Sunday nights from 6:15 to 9 would work for everyone. Call 1-619-328-1908 - let's do this.
mage3070
One-Armed Skeleton

Bump?

Post by mage3070 »

My wife and I have a flexible schedule - surely some good days and hours can be arranged. Does anyone fancy first-edition World of Darkness gaming?