looking for a group

Seeking players or a GM?
Triggerman Sam

looking for a group

Post by Triggerman Sam »

Hey guys. I'm a 24 year old guy, new to the area and looking for a d20 gaming group. I'm in Chula Vista, but I'm used to traveling. The best day for me would be Sunday, or Saturday morning/afternoon. I can play during the week too, but only between 5 and 9.

I've played a lot of RPGs over the years and have rarely found one I didn't like. I prefer d&d 3.5, but I'm also eager to play Spycraft, Star Wars, BESM (tri stat or d20), and Game of Thrones.

I love cinematic action and anything that's generally awesome and/or imaginative. I like coming up with creative uses for skills and feats to create a memorable character, describing his/her actions to spice up the "I got a 19, does that hit?"

Anyway, I hope I can find a game to enjoy with you =)
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Welcome Triggerman Sam! Happy Hunting for folks...you might want to check out the previous posts under yours
ekomega
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by ekomega »

I'm looking for a few players for an Eberron group. It's D&D 3.5.

Two of our players (of 4 or 5) recently left due to other commitments.

Currently the players (those remaining) are level 13. The current game should wrap up by September (level 16-20), but we will be starting a new game (at level 1) at that time.

I like what you posted (about spicing stuff up) and I try and be very creative and interesting. Email me and tell me about yourself, what kind of games you play, what kinds of characters, so I can see/estimate how well you'd fit with the group.

We don't go for drama, or immaturity, or min/maxing and powergaming. Everyone wants to have fun and chill out. We're all mid to late twenties in age.

We play weekly. We usually play Saturday from 1-6, but are considering moving to Sunday. We like games that happen between meals, so people come happy and full, and can go enjoy themselves afterwards. We often run 5-60 minutes over, but we also never start on time (usually 15-30 minutes late).

Depending on the number of players, we either play at my small apartment in Mission Hills, or recently in Rancho Bernardo. I know that's quite a drive for you.

ekomega (at) yahoo (dot) com.
mage3070
One-Armed Skeleton

I wanna play

Post by mage3070 »

I have my own post, but almost no replies. I am available Friday nights, all Saturday and all Sunday. I play BESM, Star Wars, and all WoD. Call 1-619-328-1908 to play most any game at these times. Other games me and my crew like are Buffy the Vampire slayer, Hackmaster, most D20 games, Marvel Superheroes, Call of Cthulhu.....pretty much anything. Email me at mage3070@yahoo.com or call 1-619-328-1908