Looking to start a group in the near future!

Seeking players or a GM?
Metal Thunder Dragon
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Metal Thunder Dragon »

Greetings,

I have played a lot of RPGs over the years, and have taken a break for the last year.

I am now ready to begin again, and I am looking for a small group of players located preferably central to San Diego area, or willing to travel there.

I want to run what I call a "custom" DND campaign. I have written several add-ons and custom rules for DND over the years, and I tend to run a free-form storytelling type campaign.

Ideally I am looking for people who know how to play their character as their character, and not themselves :)

I also like to be very creative on how things work out, and though Hack and slash has its moments, I do NOT stress this, and prefer a slightly more thinking style campaign.

I also tend to not stick to a particular genre or "book" and try to run as free form as I can.

I do like a good old fasion dungeon crawl, and tend to make them very complex and challenging.

I have been a player for 20 Years, and a DM for 15 of those!

The group will not be starting until sometime in June, and I expect to game about 4-6 hours once a week, probably on weekends. Schedule can be worked out.

Please send a PM or e-mail to me if interested.

OH, I use 3rd ed rules, but create a lot of unique items for my campaigns.

I would prefer to keep the group to 4 or 5, one character each to start with.

Thanks for your time.
Metal Thunder Dragon
Timber_Wolf9
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Timber_Wolf9 »

Hi,
I'm interested In joining this group. My name is Greg, and i am 17 years old, but very mature for my age. I live in mission hills (right above old town).

I am fairly new to Tabletop RPG's, but am a fast learner. I'm pretty open to play anything.

E-mail me if you are interested in me joining your group.

Thx,
Greg
Metal Thunder Dragon
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Metal Thunder Dragon »

I have recieved your message, I have added you to my MSMN list, I will try to contact you later.

Let me know when your available to talk!
Metal Thunder Dragon