Anyone in SD area interested in playing in a Robotech game?

Seeking players or a GM?
DevJannz
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by DevJannz »

My name is Steve and I live in the Mira Mesa Area and was curious to see if there are any people in the SD area who are insterested in playing in a Robotech game that I am putting together.

For those of you familiar with Robotech, the setting is out in space with the REF Fleet. There are certain classes that I would like played (to make a well rounded group) but all will have access to a Veritech fighter and a Cyclone.

I will using a few things from the RIFTS game to make the adventure a bit different but it will not be a RIFTS game.

If you are interested let me know. I am still working on some aspects of the adventure so take your time. I would prefer players who are closer to my own age (31) so under 21 please do not respond. If there are couples who game together that would be great as my wife will more than likely be joining us as well.
Shin Kenshiro
Mustachioed Pugilist

Post by Shin Kenshiro »

Man, I love Robotech. Wish I could join the game, but I'm leaving the state in June. WHERE WERE YOU 6 MONTHS AGO!?!?!!?

hehehe, good luck man. Though there aren't many Palladium players here on the boards.
To know me is to fear me, to fear me is to be human
Chulainn
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Chulainn »

Yeah I love Robotech as well....However I just can not do the Palladium thing. I just do not like the system. Good thing Heavy Gear is close ! :D

Good luck...and welcome!

C
~twisting reality so you do not have to~
:nutkick:
"It's like rock, paper, scissors, crippling blow to the groin. Crippling blow to the groin always seems to win."- Wintermute
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="Chulainn"]Yeah I love Robotech as well....However I just can not do the Palladium thing. I just do not like the system. Good thing Heavy Gear is close ! :D

Good luck...and welcome!

C[/quote]

If you want a game that handles mecha really, really well... then check out the Silhouette system. It is awesome.. and they have Jovian Chronicles and Heavy Gear... both great mecha games.

Jonathan

DevJannz
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by DevJannz »

Sorry wasn't logged in.
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="Anonymous"]Well I only have the original Robotech books so I am only able to run it using that (plus I know the system really well so I would like to stick with it).

Anyone interested?[/quote]

I have almost all the books.... maybe we could work out a good deal no them... of course I am so fond of the artwork it is hard to give them up.

Jonathan

Remi Diel
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Remi Diel »

Well, you know I'm in Steve. :D
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

I don't care who you are, I'll still tell you what I think.

Just Diel with it!