DnD Player looking for a group

Seeking players or a GM?
Thedemidemon

Post by Thedemidemon »

Hello everyone. i have experience playing DnD, but have been out of the loop for a while. I am looking for a group that meets on tuesdays, but have a very flexible schedule. I have played alot of .v3, but am willing to move onto 3.5. i am looking for a group that plays weekly, and is fun, my email is crewbiefromhell@yahoo.com, or pm me, i look forward to gaming with everyone.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Hi and welcome to the forums! Come for the want ads, stay for the ambience... ;)

There are other threads here asking for D&D players and games. Try hooking up with some of them! Enough of you together would form your own group. I unfortunately am a tad too busy to take on any other games at the moment. But good luck!
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
BreakfastOfChampions

Post by BreakfastOfChampions »

Welcome as well. There seems to be a lot of D&D players, so it should be pretty easy to find a game. Best of luck!
The Gonz

Post by The Gonz »

Yes I am very interested in DMing a group. I run Forgotten Realms, and my availablilty is very flexible. E-mail me for details.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Welcome Gonz....you might want to check out some of the posts under yours on Gamers Wanted forum. Good luck with finding folks.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

ooops my mistake Gonz...Welcome DEMIDEMON! Enjoy the fun to be found here
The Gonz

Post by The Gonz »

No problem Sky, though I apoligize for peppering the boards with redundant posts just trying to get a game going. And by the waym, your site has been an invaluable tool for me in this endeavor. Thank you
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

[quote="The Gonz"]No problem Sky, though I apoligize for peppering the boards with redundant posts just trying to get a game going. And by the waym, your site has been an invaluable tool for me in this endeavor. Thank you[/quote]

Not really my site but thanx.

mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Well, in a sense... it's OUR site! :)
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

true