Anybody up for TOON, GHOSTBUSTERS, or TSR MARVEL SUPER HEROES RPGs?

Seeking players or a GM?
startrekgame
One-Armed Skeleton

Anybody up for TOON, GHOSTBUSTERS, or TSR MARVEL SUPER HEROES RPGs?

Post by startrekgame »

Looking a few reliable players for TOON, GHOSTBUSTERS, or TSR MARVEL SUPER HEROES RPGs. Ideally we'd get together regularly, 2-3 times per month. No rules lawyers or min/maxers wanted, just folks who like to have fun playing the games and having adventures.

Other games I have and would be interested in playing if we have enough players interested as well:

DC HEROES by Mayfair Games
JAMES BOND 007 by Victory Games
HERCULES & XENA by West End Games
KING ARTHUR PENDRAGON by Chaosium
CALL OF CTHULHU by Chaosium
STAR WARS by West End Games
BASIC D&D by TSR (we're talking the real deal from the early 1980s, not the new red boxed set that looks like it)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]With great power there must also come great responsibility!
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

startrekgame wrote:Looking a few reliable players for TOON, GHOSTBUSTERS, or or TSR MARVEL SUPER HEROES RPGs.
Ack. I wish. Ghostbusters is "the game that got away" for me. Always heard about it, never got to play it. If I lived down there, I'd be all over this. Oh well.

Actually, ditto DC Heroes and MSH. I own both, but never got to play 'em.
BASIC D&D by TSR (we're talking from the early 1980s, not the new "basic")
There's a new Basic D&D? Wait, why am I asking this like I don't know the answer? If you mean the 4E Red Box, it may look like the old Red Box, but it doesn't bill itself as Basic D&D.

Anyway, the guy around here for BECMI D&D (and other early D&D iterations) is mordraine. We usually play a session of Rules Cyclopedia D&D this time of year to commemorate Gygax's death.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

devlin1 wrote:Anyway, the guy around here for BECMI D&D (and other early D&D iterations) is mordraine. We usually play a session of Rules Cyclopedia D&D this time of year to commemorate Gygax's death.
True, I am that guy. And if it weren't for the fact that I'm already in too many games, I might go for this.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
startrekgame
One-Armed Skeleton

2 more games to add to list of options

Post by startrekgame »

Also have:

PRINCE VALIANT by Chaosium

PIRATES OF THE SPANISH MAIN by whoever made it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]With great power there must also come great responsibility!