Vampire the Requiem RPG

Seeking players or a GM?
Arcaine

Vampire the Requiem RPG

Post by Arcaine »

Hi all,

I have been lurking here for awhile and have been lazy in not registering but I have rectified that.

If anyone is interested I will be running a Vampire the Requiem RPG at Pair a Dice games in Vista starting in February.

It will be run on the first Tuesday and the third Wednesday of each month at 6pm until closing at 9pm.

I have been playing and running RPG's since the early 80's so this is not a new thing for me and I am quite used to large groups as I have tailored the game specifically with that in mind.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Hope to see you there.

Arcaine

Shawn
http://www.fgsnc.com
Uber_snotling
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Uber_snotling »

Hi Arcaine!

Glad to hear about your game. This post should probably be moved to the "Gamers Wanted" section.

Best of luck in finding players!
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

it's like magic
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Arcaine, welcome to the boards (even though you've been lurking). Good luck on the Vampire game!
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Arcaine

Post by Arcaine »

Thanks Skyman for moving my thread to the appropriate section, sorry about that.

Thanks Mordraine.

Arcaine
MattGie

Post by MattGie »

Do you have a full group yet?
-Matt
Arcaine

Post by Arcaine »

I am unsure as to how many people are actually going to show up. But I am prepared for a large grouping if necessary. I have actually prepared the game in a way that there can be a very large group of players and all of them can be involved.

The best I can say is to come on by on Tuesday and check it out and if it looks like something you would be interested in please feel free to get involved. I am hoping for a mix of veteran players and new players.

Hope that answered your questions if not let me know.

Thanks,

Arcaine
Shawn

http://www.fgsnc.com