Player needed

Seeking players or a GM?
Uber_snotling
One-Armed Skeleton

Player needed

Post by Uber_snotling »

Long-term gaming group that predominantly plays in La Jolla/UTC area is looking for an additional player. The schedule fluctuates to accomodate people's schedules, but we're currently trying out Tuesday nights starting between 6:30 and 7:00 PM.

There are two alternating campaigns in progress and we also have occasional one-shots to relieve DM duty.

Campaign 1-Pride and Pestilence: Warhammer FRP game set in home-brewed campaign world. Characters are anti-hero humans in a world dominated by the Matriarchal Holy Elven Empire. Game-world is plague-ridden low-fantasy. Prepare to walk through the muck.

Campaign 2-USS Parmenion: Star Trek campaign set in post DS9 Dominion War era played using adapted SoTC ruleset. Characters are the crew of the USS Parmenion, a long-serving refitted Excelsior Class Mark VII cruiser performing diplomatic and patrol missions along the Breen and Ferengi border.

We will "audition" players to see if there is mutual interest. PM me or respond to this thread if you want to try us out.
Uber_snotling
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Uber_snotling »

Maybe someone can post here just to make me feel a little less unloved...
Wintermute
Dessicated Mummy

Post by Wintermute »

I'm not free on Tuesday nights but hope this post will make you feel a bit less unloved.
"The sidhe cell sells sea shells down by the sea shore."
-Mordaine, running a Changeling game
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Man...I hope you get some love:biggrin: From someone
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Hi Mike! How's it going?
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

[quote="Skyman"]Man...I hope you get some love:biggrin: From someone[/quote]

[quote="mordraine"]Hi Mike! How's it going?[/quote]

Mord is the Answer

cczernia

Post by cczernia »

You could run a oneshot through the meetup and consider it an audition. Pick your favorite players and see if they want to join an ongoing group.
constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="cczernia"]You could run a oneshot through the meetup and consider it an audition. Pick your favorite players and see if they want to join an ongoing group.[/quote]and ignore the others for the rest of your life.

boy. i'm a dick.