Game Wanted - Storyteller/WoD

Seeking players or a GM?
SnakeEyesX
One-Armed Skeleton

Game Wanted - Storyteller/WoD

Post by SnakeEyesX »

Hey Everyone,

I've been gameless for almost a year now, my 6 year running group moved away and I need a group again. We played a little bit of story teller towards the end and I would love to try some of that again. Something like Mage or Werewolf would be great, but I'm really open anything with a nice focus on RP.

I'm pretty open to trying out a new regular group, or doing some one shots, mini campaigns etc. I most just want to try out some new stuff and have some fun.

Thanks for reading,

-Derek
"We must train like we are in battle...In battle we must perform like we have been training. The test will come in the form we never expect, but how we deal with it determines our true potential."
Dragonmaster Zoc
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Dragonmaster Zoc »

There's a Shadowrun meetup group operating out of Escondido, and that game (system, setting) has a lot in common with (especially the new) World of Darkness. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Good to see ya Derek!
SnakeEyesX
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by SnakeEyesX »

Hey Dragon,

Do you have any more info for the group? I actually have a few Shadowrun books on PDF and have always wanted to try it. The system looks solid and the lore/background just looks like a blast. I would love to hear more about the group.

Hey Sky,

Nice to see you too man. I had a blast playing Firefly the other "day" and would love to do another one shot with "you all" one of these days. Hope all is well =)

-Derek
"We must train like we are in battle...In battle we must perform like we have been training. The test will come in the form we never expect, but how we deal with it determines our true potential."
Dragonmaster Zoc
One-Armed Skeleton

Here's a link to the meetup page: http://www.meetup.com/The-San-Diego-Sha ... tup-Group/

There's only been one meetup so far, and there's a group trying to form out of Escondido if you check the Message Board. It's a pretty small meetup over all, though.
Dragonmaster Zoc
One-Armed Skeleton

Someone's also starting a nWoD game in Lemon grove, at a different meetup group: http://www.meetup.com/sd-dnd/messages/b ... ad/7159782
Dyls

Post by Dyls »

I am really hoping to play some Mage. I really like the old one but I'm fine with anything from white wolf. I could also run one.

dbotham@ucsd.edu